MARYLAND VOLLEYBALL PROGRAM TRYOUT 2019-2020 SEASON
GENERAL TRYOUTS INFORMATION
Oct 13th @ Clarksburg High School, Main Gym
22500 Wims Rd
Clarksburg, MD 20871
Oct 20th @ Richard Montgomery High School, Main Gym
250 Richard Montgomery Dr
Rockville, MD 20852
Sunday October 13, 2019 and Sunday October 20, 2019
It is recommended that you attend both tryout dates
Tryout times are the following for Sunday October 20 :
- 12PM to 2PM for boys U12 eligible and younger: born on or after September 1, 2007
- **new time** 12PM to 2PM for boys U13 eligible and younger: born on or after September 1, 2006
- 2PM to 4PM for boys U14 eligible and younger: born on or after September 1, 2005
- 4PM to 6PM for boys U15* & U16 eligible and younger: born on or after September 1, 2003
- 6PM to 8PM for boys U17 & U18 eligible and younger: born on or after September 1, 2001
*Note: Exception may be applied to boys born on or after September 1, 2004 AND are in eighth (8th) grade during the current academic years. Those boys are allowed to play U14.
- Tryout fees paid to MVP: $40 if you pre-register (see link below in step 4) or $50 if you walk on
- We will accept walk-on payment by cash, check or credit card
- CHRVA membership fees paid to CHRVA: $55 (full membership) or $20 (single-event)
- Note that single-event membership will need to be upgraded to full membership if your player joins a club
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS
Step 1: Determine your age classification based on 2020 Age Definition
Step 2: Use the link below to register an account under your player's name, and pay for his CHRVA membership:
IMPORTANT: Write down his CHRVA login and password!
Print out a copy of his membership card and bring to tryouts (see sample below)
Step 3: Print and complete the USAV Medical Release Form
Step 4: Pre-registration has now CLOSED.
Remember, if you miss the pre-registration deadline, you can still show up to tryouts; walk-on fees will be $50, paid by cash, check or credit card at tryouts.
Step 5: Show up to tryouts at the dates and times posted above, ready to play!
Please bring both your CHRVA membership card and the USAV medical form to tryouts.
You will not be allowed to participate in tryouts without proof of CHRVA membership due to liability reasons.