TO ALL MVP PLAYERS and PARENTS
In response to the latest information, the MD school closure, and in an abundance of caution, MVP has suspended all practices effective today (March 12) through through April 15, 2020.
We urge everyone to follow, and for parents and guardians to teach your children to follow, common-sense guidelines for good health and safety, in general, which include:
* Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
* Stay home when feeling sick. Call your doctor and let her/him know your symptoms and travel history.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
* Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or sleeve.
* Do not come to any team activities, or send your children to them, if you/they have a fever or flu-like symptoms.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and I will continue to share updates as the situation evolves.
Director, Maryland Volleyball Program